martes, 30 de junio de 2009

My 30-dollar phone


After going to the OXXO (the convenient store thing) yesterday to pay my whopping 4-dollar electric bill, I went to a Telcel office to get a pay-as-you-go phone. It's one of the best and cheapest options here to be able to have a cell phone. Granted, they aren't very nice, but they work. The package includes two other Telcel numbers: one person I can talk to for the first five minutes for free and the other I get unlimited texts. All local incoming calls are free and all other outgoing calls are 4 pesos a minute. I can also pay 50 pesos to have 10 other Telcel numbers that I can talk to for about 1 peso a minute. I think I'll probably do that because it will be worth it in the long run. I figured I would put my number on here so everyone can have it just in case they need to get a hold of me. I'll include my house phone, as well.

Cell: 222-378-1403
House: 222-431-2513

I'm not exactly sure what other numbers you have to call before reaching the Mexico system, but you can look it up :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario